Friday, May 06, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to mobilephoneTech. The objective of this blog is to discuss various technology approaches to the development of mobile phones. This is not a technical site; the point of view is rather that of technology strategy. It should interest anybody who is involved in the design and marketing of a mobile phone (or a mobile device in general) as well as those who have an interest in the evolution of mobile phones.
I am a strategy consultant working indirectly for a large European telco, hence my interest in the industry, but I try not to be biased towards operators! If I am, shoot at me. Your comments, suggestions of topics and more generally any input will help me make this blog a place for exciting discussions about the industry's issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home